Accept payments on your BigCommerce site with Paystack
You can now integrate Paystack into your BigCommerce ecommerce site.
We're excited to announce that you can now accept payments on your BigCommerce site through Paystack.
BigCommerce is a popular ecommerce platform with a powerful suite of tools to help you to set up an online store, customise it, and sell more online, no matter the size of your business.
Paystack is currently the only African payments platform that's available on the BigCommerce Apps Marketplace. Previously, merchants in Africa who wanted to collect payments on BigCommerce had to use complex workarounds, but you can now use Paystack to collect payments on BigCommerce sites in just a few clicks.
Why businesses love BigCommerce
Thousands of businesses choose BigCommerce for some of the following reasons:
- As your business grows, you can trust that BigCommerce will grow with you
- You can integrate your BigCommerce site with major ERP, OMS and CRM systems
- BigCommerce is very developer-friendly, so you can create custom solutions to complex problems with their API
- BigCommerce also has a very visual drag and drop page builder that lets you intuitively design and build out the look of your website
- If you sell to an international audience, your customers are able to pay you in their local currencies
Learn more about BigCommerce, and get a complete tour of the platform.
Setting up Paystack on BigCommerce
It's super easy to integrate Paystack to your BigCommerce store. Here’s a detailed guide on how to get started.
Do you have questions?
We're deeply committed to our goal to give businesses in Africa access to the best tools, and we're excited that businesses in Africa can now build an online presence on BigCommerce's world-class platform, while also accepting payments online.
If you have any question about integrating Paystack into your BigCommerce site at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us here — we'd love to hear from you!