Product Updates · Sep 05, 2018
New: Send Invoices with discounts
Paystack merchants can now include flat amount and percentage discounts when preparing professional invoices
A popular feature request we receive is the ability to include discounts in invoices. Today, we’re excited to announce that you can now do just that - send invoices, and include discounts either as a percentage of the total bill, or as a flat fee.
Here’s how to include discounts in your invoice:
- Log into your Paystack Dashboard, and click on Invoices
- Next, click on “Request a Payment” , and select the “Professional Invoice” option (NOTE: You can only add a discount to a professional invoice)
- Next, type in the customer’s email address , and click on “Next: Edit Details”  to proceed
- Add the invoice items , and click on the “Discount” dropdown  to select one of “Percentage”, or “Flat Amount”
- Select your preferred discount type - percentage or flat fee, and review the discount, shown as  below, and the total payable amount, shown as 
- Review the information you’ve provided, and click on “Send Now”  to send out your invoice!
Sending out invoices that reflect discounts is that simple. If you need any help at all concerning Invoices, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected], or request a phone call!