New: Send Invoices with discounts
Paystack merchants can now include flat amount and percentage discounts when preparing professional invoices
A popular feature request we receive is the ability to include discounts in invoices. Today, we’re excited to announce that you can now do just that - send invoices, and include discounts either as a percentage of the total bill, or as a flat fee.
Here’s how to include discounts in your invoice:
- Log into your Paystack Dashboard, and click on Invoices
- Next, click on “Request a Payment” , and select the “Professional Invoice” option (NOTE: You can only add a discount to a professional invoice)
- Next, type in the customer’s email address , and click on “Next: Edit Details”  to proceed
- Add the invoice items , and click on the “Discount” dropdown  to select one of “Percentage”, or “Flat Amount”
- Select your preferred discount type - percentage or flat fee, and review the discount, shown as  below, and the total payable amount, shown as 
- Review the information you’ve provided, and click on “Send Now”  to send out your invoice!